Get all 3 books for 1 great price.
You'll get each of these books:
- Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members
- The Nonprofit Storytelling Field Guide & Journal
- Interviewing for Impact
You'll learn how to find, capture, and tell the most effective stories to engage your community.
In these book, you'll learn:
- Three types of stories to tell
- The four building blocks of a powerful story
- Seven story triggers to keep their listener captivated by the story
- Three phrases to engage anybody
- How to structure a story for maximum effectiveness
- How to find great stories
- What types of details to include in their stories
- 3 key areas to focus on
- The ONE thing your interviewee's story must have
- How to set up the Interview
- How to prepare for the interview
- The 4 types of questions to ask
- Two specific ways to get a better interview
- What you should bring to the interview
- Tips and Tricks for getting deeper and more emotional answers from your interviewee
You'll also get a list of over 30 sample questions you can use to start generating your own interview questions.
Get these books to help yourself, or get a 10 pack of each book and give them to your staff members so they can start collecting, and telling powerful fundraising stories for you.
Get each book for only $5 when you buy a 10 pack of each book (30 books in total). Choose "10 Pack of Each Book" in the options above.
Get yours now.
AUTHOR: Christopher Davenport
Book sizes: 3.5" x 5", 32 pages per book